July Update

Jul 11 2011

Let me tell you a little bit about how the summer’s going so far.

This year, I took a position at a summer camp as their business manager. While I have been looking at business management/education as a potential field of interest in my return to college, I’ve so far not taken much in the line of actual business management. Even so, I was offered the position - with little idea of what exactly I’d be doing aside from a basic explanation over the phone during the interview.

We’ve just finished our fourth week of scouts in camp. I now have a far better handle on what I’m doing - the first week, I was in the office nearly every night until 2am trying to make sure I had things right. Not quite so late, now… Generally 10pm or so. Still, it’s generally a 12-14 hour day in the office. I have Wednesday night and most of Saturday off, but my mental state is depleted enough by these points that I can’t concentrate on anything in fine detail.

As such, I haven’t gotten any more writing done. At this point I expect I won’t have anything new until August.

Sorry for the delay, but thanks for sticking around.

I take that as a sign that you’re definitely not dead. Just lost in the woods ,) Oh well August will come. Eventually.

Not computers but Business management?

Why not give us old unreleased things in burn pile for us to read sometime?

4. Tsumari says:

and here i was hoping you had become a lake pirate

Maybe I could go and fix up some of the fanfic I’ve written - before anyone suffers from withdrawal. The forum was pretty empty anyway last time I looked.

So back to normal yet?

It would seem so.

8. Tsumari says:

I wonder if this is a situation where we could draw on the Authors face without him knowing it if we were in the same classroom as him.

Maybe we can try?